Matrx Libra CushionInvacare Corp
The Invacare® Matrx® Libra™ Cushion Is designed with the highest level of skin protection, positioning and adjustability for unique user needs. It is specially contoured to provide balance and stability to the pelvis, optimizing body function. Recommended for all users, including those at highest risk of skin breakdown.
FEATURES & FUNCTIONAL BENEFITS:
- Outer Cover – Moisture-resistant, high-stretch, breathable Startex™. Hook and loop fastener strips, lifting strap, convenient zippered side pocket with easy-pull zipper tab. Optional Spacetex 4000U™ cover available for extra breathability, or Infection Control cover made with wipeable Reverse Startex.
- Inner Liner – Highly flexible Platilon liner provides an extra layer of moisture protection.
- Fluid Sac – Dual-layer, sealed compartments for maximum protection around boney prominences. Non-temperature sensitive, no kneading or maintenance required.
- Foam Base – Anatomically contoured to optimize pelvic support and positioning. High resilience foam made with Ultra-Fresh™ anti-microbial and odor protection.
- Ab/adductor contour promotes comfortable midline leg position.
- Pre-ischial contour prevents sliding to reduce shear.
- Trochanteric shelf promotes level pelvis, lateral stability.
- Extended rear cushion radius helps prevent posterior pelvic tilt.
- Waterfall front edge accommodates tight hamstrings, foot propulsion.
- Weight Capacity 300 lbs.
** Actual Depth is 1 1/2" longer than stated depth due to rear cushion radius
- Returnable with 30% restock fee.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping. Aracent Healthcare does not provide shipping labels.
- For complete terms and conditions, please review our full Return policy.
- 3-year limited warranty on material defects and workmanship. Excludes punctures, tears, burns, nor the removable cushion cover. Applicable to original purchaser only.
- Any abuse or intentional misuse of the product will void the warranty.
- For full details, please review our Product Warranty page
DOCUMENTATION & LITERATURE: